3 new models made from 80crv2 (low alloy tool steel)
at 61-62 RC, with Cryogenic treatment
The Beagle V2
– a full sized EDC style knife great for skinning game or any daily chore thrown at it.
- Extremely comfortable sculpted handle
- Integral Guard
- Jimped Thumb rise
- Swedge grind (false edge, not sharpened)
This model is the second revision from our very popular BEAGLE 1. Changes include a more reinforced tip- by dropping the point slightly, and more belly towards the tip, while maintaining less belly in the first 2/3 of the blade. Also, this knife includes a sharpening notch in lieu of the skeleton choil of its predecessor. All solid improvements! I really love this knife!
The Mini Pinscher (Mini Pin)
A drop point utility blade perfect for any occasion, compact, light yet durable
- Finger groove for retention
- well balanced
- great for small or big jobs requiring a power grip
This is a slick little knife. I’m quite proud of how this design turned out. It’s so simple but man does it work! Could be mounted a variety of ways, Vertically or horizontally or diagonally!
A harpoon clipped 3 finger recurve great for blade control and perfect for horizontal carry!
- Perfect for hands of any size
- Great for detail precise cuts
- allows use of a *blade pinch* grip and a variety of ways to engage the blade
- Unsharpened Swedge grind
- Lanyard hole
The pointer is perfect for those who want a compact knife with a lot of blade.